Attend a live webcast to learn the new features of Sage 50 Accounting 2014.
Gain the knowledge you need to enable you to consult and utilize all the new features and functionality Sage 50 Accounting 2014 offers. You will learn system requirements, discover new ways to activate your product, and see a live demo on the new functionality enabling you to ask questions. More so, as a consultant, you will gain knowledge about the database changes and how to troubleshoot error messages.
Anyone certifying or recertifying on Sage 50 Accounting 2014—U.S. Edition should attend.
Course: Sage 50 Accounting 2014—U.S. Edition Release Training
Purpose: To train partners on new features being released in Sage 50 Accounting 2014
Logistics: Location: WebEx
Date Options: April 1, 22, or 29
Time: 12-4 p.m. ET
Instructor: Nakia Christian
CPE Credits Up to 4
Introduction and Overview
System Requirements for Sage 50 Accounting 2014
• Explain the mandatory Microsoft .Net 4.0 Component requirement for installation
• Overview of Windows 8—Sage 50 Accounting 2014 Icon Placement
Product Demonstration and Benefits for the Sage 50 Accounting 2014 New Features
• Accounts Receivable Enhancements
• More Efficient Invoicing (AR)
• Quote Status (List View)
• Streamlined Accounts Payable
• Easy Start with Sage Advisor
Sage 50 Accounting 2014 Product and Tax Registration Process
• Explain the process for manual and online activation
Company Backup and Restore Enhancements
Sage Business Care Offerings
Database Changes and Troubleshooting (Pervasive 11)—Advanced Topic
• This portion is recommended for all Sage 50 consultants.