April 16-June 16, 2013
We are pleased to announce the availability of the Sage 50 Accounting 2014 Recertification assessment at Sage University. All certified partners are required to achieve a passing score of 80% to maintain their certification credential. The fee for recertification is $50 for everyone certified. Please read the information below in its entirety for complete details.
The exam will be made up of approximately 50 questions, of which 43 pertain to new features and functionality on Sage 50 Accounting 2014, and 7 pertain to existing functionality and features.
2014 New Features and Functionality – 43 questions
Miscellaneous Topics – 7 questions
Total: 50 questions
Prepare for the assessment:
- Attend one of the “50U221—Sage 50 Accounting What’s New in 2014” live webcasts
- Dates: April 1, 22, 29, or May 20 (new date)
- Register on Sage University
- Inside Sage 50 Accounting 2014
- In product usage—Sage 50 Accounting 2014—Accountants Edition
- In product—Help > Help module; also Help button on feature window
- In product—Help > Show Me How (Sage Advisor)
- In product—Help > What’s New
- Sage 50 Accounting 2014 Study Guides e-books located in your Transcript on Sage University (at no charge for certified partners)
- Product comparison, installation, and support/services information
- Sage U Comprehensive Anytime Learning
The assessment must be completed by Sunday, June 17. You can take this online assessment at your own computer. This is a timed exam, and each access to the exam is allotted an 80-minute completion period. Your recertification must be completed by June 17 for you to remain certified.
Here are some tips to help with the recertification process.
- Once you open the assessment, the assessment time begins. You must begin the assessment. Do not launch the assessment until you are prepared to complete it in its entirety.
- Do not, at any time, close your browser once you have launched the assessment.
- Should your browser crash, log back onto Sage University to launch the assessment. The time remaining is from the point of the crash.
- Test questions will be one or more of the following: Multiple Choice, True/False, and Multiple Response.
- Do not rush through the assessment.
- Do not read more into the question than is asked.
- You should select at least two responses for Multiple Response questions.
- All questions are marked as either correct or incorrect, no partial points.
Accessing the Exam:
You have been proxy enrolled in the exam.
1. Log onto Sage U with your credentials.
2. Select My Learning under My University in the menu.
3. Click on Register in the Options column to fully register and pay for the assessment.
4. Once you have paid for the exam, you will be able to take the exam.
You will receive two attempts per registration. You may retake the assessment if you happen to fail. Before attempting the assessment again, review all of your notes and information from the live webcast and product.
Upon completion of your assessment, you will immediately receive your test results, including your score.
800-278-4132, ext 335183