“Data entry is the best!” said no one, ever.
You know data entry is a thankless job and not especially exciting. So then why are you still spending countless hours on it? Here are a few things you could be doing instead:
- Go for a walk. Free up some time, get yourself outside (it’s summertime and hot, we know, but cooler weather is right around the corner!), and feel a whole lot better while enjoying some fresh air.
- Read a book. For fun . . . and you won’t have to feel bad about taking a little “me” time for yourself!
- One word: vacation!Add up all the hours you spend per year on data entry and you just might be able to swing a late-summer long weekend!
- Learn something new. Take up a new language or even find the time to enhance your professional skills (shameless plug alert, give LEAP a try here: na.sage.com/leap).
- Add more value to your clients. Focus on providing real business insights to your clients. It’s worth more to your clients, and it’s what you really want to be doing.
Sounds pretty good, right? When you get your clients working with you in the cloud on Sage One, you can bypass time-consuming and error-prone data entry with bank integration. Here are some quick Sage One facts:
- Sage One integrates with over 10,000 banks . . . that’s a lot!
- It’s really easy to set up. Your clients just find their banks, log on, approve, and they’re ready to go!
- Sage One categorizes transactions, so you don’t have to (although, you can if you want to, of course).
- Sage One helps your clients track and categorize expenses with minimal data entry.
Are you ready to get started? Sign up today for Sage One Accountant Edition—at no cost to accountants and bookkeepers.
- Sage One Accountant Edition for qualified professionals only. To receive and maintain your Sage One Accountant Edition account, you must be an accountant or bookkeeper providing professional accounting or bookkeeping services for multiple fee-paying clients. If at any time Sage determines that you are no longer eligible, your Sage One Accountant Edition account will be terminated.