- Are you looking to . . . increase your firm’s profits?
- Are you searching for ways to . . . provide more value to your clients?
- Do you want to . . . transform your firm into something amazing?
It all starts with a plan. Get that plan by attending a Sage Leadership Symposium!
Our next event will be held in New York City Thursday, September 18, and you’re invited, so register today. Best of all? It’s provided free of charge, compliments of Sage!
By attending the Sage Leadership Symposium, we’ll help kick-start your firm’s transformation into something amazing.
This one-day course is for partners and firm leaders looking to explore the possibility that a professional firm can be run more effectively when it becomes a knowledge firm rather than a service firm.
If you’re not embracing new ways to run your firm and help your clients, you’re missing out on new opportunities to work less, earn more, and support your clients in ways you (or they!) never thought possible.
Don’t miss this chance to learn how to grow your firm. RSVP today to join us for the Sage Leadership Symposium or call 855-724-3864 for more information on this transformative experience, including information on other upcoming leadership and education events in your area.
Change brings opportunity. Embrace it at the Sage Leadership Symposium.
- Where: Wyndham New Yorker Hotel, 481 8th Avenue & 34th Street, New York, NY 10001, 212-971-0101
- When: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Cost: NO COST (provided complimentary of Sage)
- RSVP: http://sageleadershipsymposium.eventbrite.com, 855-724-3864