Payroll made easy – for you and your clients!
We’re excited to let you know that PayChoice, one of the largest, most trusted payroll service providers in the U.S., is now Sage Payroll Services powered by PayChoice. With our best-in-class customer service, easy-to-use product, and competitive pricing, our payroll services are the ideal choice to help you become a more valued advisor to your clients.
Meet the new team and learn more at our December 2 webcast
The team at Sage Payroll Services is eager to get to know you. Sign up for our December 2 at 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT) webcast, where Vickie Sorokin, vice president of sales at Sage Payroll Services and LaDonna Lewis, director of sales and product strategy at Sage Payroll Services, will tell you everything you need to know about our payroll solutions and how they’ll help you and your clients run your businesses better.
We’ve included some additional information below on Sage Payroll Services. If you have any questions about Sage Payroll Services, contact us today or give us a call at 1-877-784-9706.
Why Sage Payroll Services?
It’s simple: We have the best payroll option for both your firm and your clients.
For your firm:
- Access to all your clients’ payroll data through our single sign-on feature
- General ledger interface for QuickBooks®; integration with Sage accounting solutions coming soon
- Paperless payroll option
- Interfaces with many POS and time and attendance solutions
For your clients:
- Direct deposit, check signing, and Visa-branded paycards
- Paperless payroll options and access to online payroll reports
- A preprocess preview report assuring 100% confidence before final payroll submission and processing
- Accurate, secure, and competitively priced services from a provider that’s been in business over 20 years
With Sage Payroll Services, you have two payroll options to choose from in order to best fit your clients’ needs.
- Self-Service Payroll—A simple payroll service for your clients with 1-10 employees. It includes unlimited processing, tax filing, and online support for one low flat monthly fee.
- Full-Service Payroll—Your clients with 11 or more employees can get the work done for them. The full-service option includes payroll tax filing, unlimited earnings and deductions, full-service conversion with year-to-date audits, a dedicated customer service representative, and more.